“UL Select” is an Excel sheet which enables users to make their own selection of Colt louvre systems based on the weathering classification and aerodynamic performance required for the system. If the area of louvre or the airflow is known, the program provides the pressure drop. If the flow rate and the maximum pressure drop are known, the program provides the minimum size of louvre.
If you require any support then please see our handy tutorial video
By using this software you agree to these terms.
- The copyright in this software is owned by Colt International Licensing Limited (Colt). Colt grants you a non exclusive royalty free licence to use a copy of the software simply for the purpose of selecting the most appropriate Colt louvre system for your needs. This license cannot be assigned or transferred.
- You use this software at your own risk. This software is not subject to any guarantees and no technical support is provided.
- You must not make copies, modify it, decompile it, transfer it from a mechanical code, reanalyse it, create any deduced works, sell it or use for profit.
- Colt shall not be liable for any losses, costs, expenses or damages arising due to use of the software to the extent permitted by law.
- Colt reserves the right to withdraw or amend the software at any time.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.